See our latest events for members including speakers:
Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State for Culture, Olympics, Media and Sport; James Forsyth, Political Editor of The Spectator; Andrew Lilico of Europe Economics to name but a few.
Updated weekly, here are the latest Intelligence Letters, featuring the Leading Article and Highlights of the Week from ConservativeHome. Contact us if you would like to receive these in your inbox.
Conservative MPs are capable of a wide range of emotions, encompassing the normal human set and then a few extras thrown in. Pride, injured pride, confidence, optimism, crushing depression, panic, fury, resentment, contentment, ambition, resignation, triumph and a host of others are within their repertoire. Even at the best of times, a healthy parliamentary party […]
“There’s no stunts or backroom deals, just a strong local candidate you can trust.” So wrote David Cameron in a letter sent this week to every voter in Rochester and Strood, where the next UKIP-engineered by-election is to take place towards the end of November. At the end of it, he made the point again […]
Everyone expected the UKIP candidate, Douglas Carswell, to win in Clacton, but few people thought he would win by the enormous margin of 12,404 votes. An exceptionally rude kick has been administered to David Cameron. It is not much consolation for the Conservatives that a scarcely less rude kick has been administered to Ed Miliband […]
No-one knew quite what to expect when the Conservative family gathered in Birmingham on Sunday. Mark Reckless had just delivered the second UKIP defection blow in as many months, and Brooks Newmark’s indiscretions were causing embarrassment (though less existential questions for the party). If anything, observers might have expected a depressed conference mood. Instead, though, […]
1. Those two MP defectors to UKIP – if, of course, they exist at all. If so, they will presumably turn up on Saturday evening. If they don’t, the media will treat this as a further sign that the Party isn’t grown-up, since it talked but didn’t deliver. 2. George Osborne. The Conservative election […]
Join Conservative Intelligence
We offer three levels of membership so you are able to choose the service that best suits your needs.
- Access to the online members area for profiles of Cameron's closest team
- Access to an archive of all our IntelligenceLetters and briefings.
- The weekly Intelligence Letter give you the must have information on the Conservative Party for that week.
- Priority booking to all of our events and access to the events we host at the Spring Forum and Conservative Party Conference.
The following two levels of membership feature all of the above with some added extras.
- One free ticket to each of our big conferences
- Four free places to our IntelligenceExchange events
Dining club membership
- Monthly Dinners with special guest speakers
- Discussions on current Government programme
- In-depth monthly discussions, on topics chosen by members
To find out more about membership or to sign up to become a member please email michelle@conservativeIntelligence.com. A member of our team will be more than happy to chat over membership in person or on the phone 020 3327 2350.