ConservativeIntelligence was set up in June 2009 by the team behind ConservativeHome.com. The aim of our endeavour is to provide our members with the best possible information and intelligence on the Conservative Party.
We do this through a number of avenues including a weekly intelligence letter, a full diary of political events and through polling and special briefings. To date we have had only positive feedback from our members, here is what they have to say about our services:
“I really enjoyed the event Con Intell held the night before Conference, it was informative, interesting and fun! It also really helped to give a steer on what to expect from the week ahead. Just like Rooney and Giggs, Isaby and Montgomerie make a great team”.
Testimonial from a ConservativeIntellgence.com member
“Tim’s insights into Conservative policies and priorities were extremely useful in helping us to develop our long-term engagement strategy towards the party and preparing for a potential future Conservative administration. He is close enough to know what makes the top figures in the party tick, but independent enough to give a genuinely thoughtful and candid commentary. Highly recommended.”
Henry Gregg, Public Affairs Manager, National Housing Federation
Join Conservative Intelligence
We offer three levels of membership so you are able to choose the service that best suits your needs, starting at £1,000 + VAT.
- Access to an archive of all our IntelligenceLetters and briefings.
- The weekly Intelligence Letter gives you the must have information on the Conservative Party for that week.
- Priority booking to all of our events and access to the events we host during the year and Conservative Party Conference.
The following two levels of membership feature all of the above with some added extras.
- One free ticket to each of our big conferences
- Four free places to our IntelligenceExchange events
Dining club membership
- Monthly Dinners with special guest speakers
- Discussions on current Government programme
- In-depth monthly discussions, on topics chosen by members